Monday, July 23, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Kismet's Pajamas

Is it Monday already??  Dang, I feel like weekends don't even exist anymore.
But that's ok because I own some of Pam's beautiful polishes, which makes everything better! Right?

Today I have Kismet's Pajamas, which is a semi-sheer black base packed with all different sized a fuchsia and silver hex and micro glitter.  It's stunning!  I think it's the silver micro shimmer that makes it really eye-catching.  These photos are shown with two coats of Kismet's Pajamas over one coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather.  The sheerness of the black base gives the polish depth and a jellyish effect, and is so beautiful!  Like the rest of Pam's polishes, It's packaged in a square bottle with a tiny black bow on the cap, and the application is flawless.  Well, enough of my chatter, lets get to the pictures!

Daylight

Flash

White Light

Macro - White Light

I am seriously in  love with Pam's polishes.  They are all so unique and beautiful, and the application is better than salon brands!  I have some serious ants in my pants waiting for her new colors to come out!  As always, you can buy Whimsical Ideas by Pam via her Facebook.  Her Facebook has pictures of all the available polishes and her information for sending emails.  In case you didn't know, all you have to do is send Pam an email of which polishes you would like to purchase and in a few days she will respond with an invoice.  And then you get exactly the polishes you want EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Woah.  No stressful restocks, time restraints, or polishes disappearing out of your carts.  I'm telling you, Pam is a genius at more than making fabulous polish.

Now, I think I've finally found a way to get Tifa to hold still for a picture...take it while she's sleeping! Haha!


Thanks for reading!

XO
Gina

4 comments:

  1. I am in total love with Pam's polishes. I have every single one of them. Infact, I just finished my manicure with Nancy's Birthday and Hatched. I put Nancy's Birthday on my ring fingers and Hatched on all my others. I will take my pictures tomorrow when my schedule allows.
    Your swatches are gorgeous! Also I love her little Tifa girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your Tifa looks like my Clio! I don't have any Whimsies yet, but Kismet's Pajamas is def my biggest lemming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kismet's looks great on you! :) I love her polishes too. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! And any pictures of your adorable cats are encouraged :)

    Pam's stuff is almost too fabulous, you have to get some Elizabeth!

    XO
    Gina

    ReplyDelete