Monday, June 25, 2012

Hits Hera Mermaid Nails

Hello!  Today I'm going to show you another polish from the Hits No Olimpo holographic collection.  Hits is a Brazilian brand (which is NOT 3-free), and the easiest way to get it is ordering from Llarowe.

Hera is a deep teal blue color, and the photos below are shown with two gloriously smooth coats.  I really love the No Olimpo collection, the colors are so bright and sparkly, and the application is so good its ridiculous.

Flash

White Light

Macro - Flash

And then, because the color looked so ocean-y, I decided to stamp the fish scale design from Red Angel plate RA-111 with China Glaze Metallic Muse (a slivery teal metallic).


White Light

Flash

Flash

I was really happy with how this mani came out.  The holo in Hera is so apparent, even indoors, and the teal in Metallic Muse really made it look like mermaid scales.  

Today I have another picture of Tifa, who is literally the cutest but least photogenic animal I have ever seen.  This time she was rolling around on the bed so we got a pretty cute picture.


Thanks for reading!

XO
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment