Thursday, April 26, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Sugar Spree

Today I have my mani from the weekend, which also happened to be my birthday nails!

I had just received my package from Enchanted Polish and everything was BEAUTIFUL!  I will post bottle shots later in the week.  But today, we are looking at the beautiful Sugar Spree.


Sugar Spree is a deep pink holo that can look a little red in low light.  It explodes in sunlight, and while i was driving i had a hard time keeping my eyes off my nails!  The application was absolutely dreamy.  It was honestly one of the easiest polishes I've ever applied, and it was almost opaque in 1 coat!  I used 2 coats for good measure on all the pictures below.  The only (minor) issue it that its a bit gritty, so when everything was said and done, I added a topcoat. It didn't seem to dull the holo effect, and it helped it look less dull indoors!

  Its been cloudy on and off so i didn't actually get a chance to photograph it in sunlight (boo!) but the flash on my camera was an acceptable substitute.  Now, on to the pictures! (Warning: Picture heavy!)

White Light

Macro - Flash <3

And what birthday is complete without a present? So i used my Cheeky plate CH 1 (one of my favorites!) to stamp a bow on my ring fingers. I used China Glaze Passion for the Romantique collection for the stamp.


Macro - White Light
 White Light - Right Hand

 Flash 

 Flash - Right Hand

Flash - What a Beautiful Polish!!

And because, why not? I added light pink rhinestones to the bows!!

White Light - With Topcoat

And there you have it!  You can purchase Enchanted Polish from her store http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedPolish  The shop is currently closed, but has a link to her facebook where she will announce the reopening dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment